Remote door locking/unlocking

I have a 2000 Ford Excursion. Using the remote, I can lock or unlock the regular four doors; however the rear liftgate will only unlock, I cannot lock the liftgate with the remote. Is this normal, the owners manual seems to say that the liftgate should operate the same as the other doors?

Thanks, Norris

Reply to
Norris Smith

The fact that the rest of the locks work is probably temporary. I have a

Reply to
Justin Sturgiss