Remote unlocking?

How can I tell if my Mazda 323F can do it? The previous owner said he didn't have a remote for it but I could get one. The manual just says it's an option.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Unless the remote has been lost it's unlikely to have the receiver fitted. But a cheap alarm will provide that function. For much less than buying the maker's one as an upgrade.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

The impression I got was that it *could* have one but didn't. Can't find a receiver but then it could be anywhere. I'll try to contact the prev. owner.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot