starting problems

I have a 88 ford f150, 300 six, manual 5 speed. When cold starts fine. (overnight) When I stop it after driving for a while and try to restart it, it won't start. If I jump across the solenoid it starts fine for the restart. So the solenoid work fine "cold" but doesn't kick in the starter "hot" Could anyone give me some help on this? thanks steve

Reply to
simschan

Replace the solenoid

Reply to