Clutch Problems 88 Voyager 5 Speed

There's a plastic pendelum piece at the top of the clutch pedal that has broken on my 88 Voyager 2.5 L with a 5 speed. It stranded me today but I'd like some help from the group on how to go about replacing it. There's not a lot of room under there, and any help would be appreciated. Luckily, the cable is fine. It seems part of the plastic assembly had started to crack and finally gave way today.

Thanks Much in Advance

Reply to
Mr. Caravan

Try a brass cable stop with a screw - Ace or Tractor Supply should have them.

Reply to
wrench

IT tuned out to be the plastic contraption at the top of the clutch pedal. I'm just going to replace the whole thing. Thanks for the help!

Reply to
Mr. Caravan