1999 Chevy Venture: how to remove the 2 rows of back seats

I am wondering if anyone know how to remove the 2 rows of back seats on the chevy venture 1999? I was holding a ratcheting wrench and staring at it just now but can't seem to see any bolts to unbolt the
things? I need them off the back of the van so I can throw in a mattress and some fishing rods and a tackle box, gotta prepare for spring. Thx :)
You should be able to pull a release in the back of the seat and tilt them forward and pull them out. No tools needed!

-

Joseph wrote:

No tools are needed. There are release levers and the seats tilt forward, then you pick them up. The rear most set is HEAVY.
Did your new van come with an owners manual? cause it tells you real simple how to remove the seats.
Your the guy we'll see this spring broken down on the side of the road wont we? I suggest you find the owners manual, read front to back and maybe even take a basic automotive course before you get adventurous.
Make sure before you fish you goto the MNR website and read what you can and cant do, whre you can fish and were you cant.
Snow...

Nope, I didn't get an owners manual with the car. I will have to get one on the used market or something. But I already have figured out how to use most of the functions. Oh yeah I already removed the seats following the instructions given here by the previous posters (thx to ya all). I like the van so far, some minor windows problems but I can live with them for now. You are right I will try to get the van into tip-top shape and know it well before hitting the boonies with the fishing rods and camping gears.