Okay, Ed....Pick a day

will
do
the
your
How about May 15, Ed ???;>)

I can do that.
wrote in message

Good. Me too. I will use my 18 speed that day...People power!
hi people,, im probably off topic with this ,but here goes ,, The governments of the world are very concerned about the climate change [warmin]and me also, thats why the big thing on the gas users of the world,, but what about the 100`s of A bombs that were set off in the 50`s,, were talkin 1000 mega tonn atomic bombs, this had a greater efect on the atmosphere, than our and future generations could ever do..and it has taken 50 or so yrs to see the results off them,, no bs this is fact .. something to think about ,,, thx Dano