chevy ac

I recently purchased a 65 corvair corsa. Its in nice condition, but there is no ac of course. I was just curious as to whether anyone has made an adapter for air cooled cars to perhaps fit the unit in the
"trunk". Any ideas would help.

I had a Corvair and it was a great car. It had the BEST heater(gasoline fired) I've ever used....turn it On and it's immediately ON! :)
There were AC systems available for the cars. The main unit hung below the dash. I think your best bet on finding a system would be to find a Corvair club and ask. Do a 'search' for Corvair/Corvair clubs/NGs/boards/etc using Google or whatever search engine you prefer.
Hang on to the car, there are folks that will pay a 'good dollar' for one in shape! Have fun with it.....
Dave S(Texas)