digital guages

I ve been looking at digital guages for cars, and have noticed that they are really expensive. So i thought about making my own. I found schmatics for
the water guage ( and a voltage guage ( but havent seen any of the others as digitals. i found a analog tach ( but not a digital. Id like to find a digital fuel, oil pressure, speedometer, odemeter, and amp meter.
if anyone can tell me a place to get these schmatics oremail me them. id really appreciate it.
I am no interested in pre made guages as they are usually expansive and take up specific ammounts of space. im trying to put them in a 55 belair. (im am NOT interested in the dackota digital stuff.. as its just too damn expensive!)