help: 95 grand prix SE 3.1 L

Need help!
For the past couple months my car has been stalling and sometimes hard to start. i have replaced/checked the following
ECM Crank sensor fuel pump
MAP sensor ignition module PCV valve
Mechanics scanned my car, and read that i had a code of 3 34: MAP sensor signal voltage was too low (high vacuum) for 2.5 seconds when engine speed was above 500 RPM.
My mechanic has given up on this problem as he was unable to solve it.
So since then, i have purchased my own personal scanner. I got another code from it.
37: PCM did not receive the TCC brake signal 4 consecutive times when vehicle speed went from above 35 MPH (for at least 10 seconds) to 0 MPH.
I really think that this is the key to my problem. Right before i stall, i can feel the car shift funny, if i happen to let go of gas, it will stall. but if i apply the gas it will keep running but engine light is on.
Anyone have a solution to this problem, or tell me if this is my problem?
Thanks in advance
I would seek a trans capable scanner that can look more closely at the TCC functions and history codes, it may not be disengaging at times, causing the stall. TCC disengages based on car speed or hitting the brakes, as well as tps and calculated engine loads.

when
code