Re: 04 Cavalier vs Focus Help

THe Focus had 8 major recalls. That call is a mess. Ralph Nader want Ford to pull it off the market. The Cav has been around forever. Have you thought about OLDS Alero? It
comes with a 5 year warrenty.

one!
alternator
at
can't
Oil
and a

later it

rattles.
you
Maybe get a 4 wheel alignment,
and the rear tires won't wear, as for the valves tapping. That was covered under the three yeae/36,000 mile warranty. Why didn't you bring it back?
The valve cover, I have the same engine, I reused the same original gasket for the first two remanufactured heads, no leak, for the third, then fourth head that I made fit from a 2.0 I used a Fel-Pro. As for wheel bearings: Read above: "Wheel alignment.
Unaligned wheels put a lot of lateral stress on wheel bearings. For the tapping, I bet if you would have changed your oil regularly, you wouldn't have developed the tapping.
The Focus has the filter in the same place as the 2.2 that's in the Cavalier.
Refinish King

have
arms.).
with
8 major recalls? What were the items? I have never had or receive letter from Ford stating such recalls? Infact, I don't have any problem with my car?

have
arms.).
with