Re: Extended Warranty Refund

And I've got some good swamp land in Florida I'd like to sell him. NO, you don't get a full refund if you don't use an extended warranty. Sounds like
an unscruptulous F& I guy just trying to sell a policy.

I had an extended warrenty on my sunfire, it was $1500 for a 100,000 mile 10 year warrenty, I traded in the car at around 65K miles, and got about $700 back from the warrenty company.

Some extended warranty contracts do include a clause that if you do not use the contract at any time, you can get a refund or credit for part of the warranty. Most state 50% of the amount. You must read the fine print.