Just got a recall notice 2001 Impala 3.8

I just got a recall notice for my 2001 Impala for 3800 coolant leaks. I called customer service to see if I had to take it to a Chevy dealer, or any GM dealer. Unfortunately, I was told that a Chevy dealer had to perform the recall. I HATE MY CHEVY DEALER, and I live in a town that only has 2 Chevy dealers, and the other dealer is 20 miles away.

I really wish my OLDS dealer would perform the recall.

Bill

88 Lancer Shelby 91 LeBaron Convertible 01 Chevy Impala LS
Reply to
Billccm

"Billccm" wrote

Hmmm...must be different rules down in the States. Here in Canada, you can go to whatever dealer you want to go to. Except for Cadillac....you have to take them to a Caddy dealer. No one wants to work on Caddy's anyway, so the other dealerships don't really care.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

wow... 20 miles away... I drive twice that amount every day...

Reply to
Paradox

Paradox Wrote:: Wow 20 miles away , I drive twice that amount every day.

Wow 40 miles a day - keep that up & you'll have leaks too!

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~259,700 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

Hmmm.... my wife had service done to her Neon at a local Ford dealership.... Must be rough to live in the States :)

Vuarra

Vuarra

"Vuarra" wrote

Apples and oranges...I was talking about "warranty" work. We do all sorts of work on non GM vehicles, but they are used vehicles.

Only to people who are easily impressed by that which they are not familiar with.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Reply to