Setting Clock Problems

Hi I just bought a 2001 venture with the cd tape stereo and I cant figure out how to set the clock. Can anyone help me?????

press the hr and the mn simultaneously until your hear a beep,then press the hr button til you get to specific hour ,then mn button for correct minutes. good luck
"sherbear" wrote: > Hi I just bought a 2001 venture with the cd tape stereo and I > cant figure out how to set the clock. Can anyone help me?????
Thats the problem, there is no hour or minute buttons. It not even in the owners manual. Sure is difficult to figure out.
"waynes93jeep" wrote: > press the hr and the mn simultaneously until your hear a > beep,then press the hr button til you get to specific hour > ,then mn button for correct minutes. good luck
There should be HR and MN buttons in the lower right (if memory serves) part of the stereo. They are indented in so they are kind of hard to see and push.

what buttons are we working with, Im sure I could figure it out