Tinted Windows

I have tinted windows on my car, since it was a used car, I can see that this tinting was after the fact. My problem is that it squeals like hell when you put the window up or down.

Any solutions for this problem.
Thanks.
Jeff

I think they make a silicone spray for vehicle weatherstripping, go to your local auto parts store and ask.
Also one warning - call your local police non-emergency number and ask them what the max allowable tints are in your area, they usually have a few tint meters that cops will take out sometimes when they get in the mood for writing tickets. Many auto glass places have tint meters too, but may not know or tell you what the actual laws are in your area.
Ted
Remove the tint film, or turn up the stereo?
mike hunt