Bestop Tinted Windows

Anyone have Bestop Tinted windows on a 2001 OEM top. Does the black denim color match? The 4wd.com website says 2001 and newer doesn't match colors. I can't seem to get a definite answer from the help at Bestop.

Reply to
nesta

I have a white 2001 TJ with the original top (black) w/tinted windows. Looks real nice. The original top and windows are Bestop, been that way for awhile. Ordered it in 2001 with tinted windows.

Hopes this answers some of your questions.

Andy

2001 TJ - In the garage getting built
Reply to
Andy