Surprisingly, this car, even though it is cherry in almost anyone's book, is not valued at more than about $20,000

Reply to
HLS

One can find the most accurate value of any car at nadaguides.com

Reply to
Mike hunt

We finally found that this car, in pristine, #1 show car condition should be worth about$28,000.

Going down to #2 condition, which is still quite pristine and is 93-94 points of being #1, the price drops to about $20,000

Number 3, which is STILL quite high, values the car at about $12,900.

It is not a car to buy at $30,000, regardless of the condition, and hope to make money on it.

Thanks

Reply to
HLS