Can anyone tell me how to check out this vehicle a bit further??

Even though nobody answered, I found the information from a collector / enthusiast.
Surprisingly, this car, even though it is cherry in almost anyone's book, is not valued at more than about $20,000
One can find the most accurate value of any car at nadaguides.com

We finally found that this car, in pristine, #1 show car condition should be worth about$28,000.
Going down to #2 condition, which is still quite pristine and is 93-94 points of being #1, the price drops to about $20,000
Number 3, which is STILL quite high, values the car at about $12,900.
It is not a car to buy at $30,000, regardless of the condition, and hope to make money on it.
Thanks