1998 Accord EX V-6 Error Code

P1456...the guy at AutoZone said it was for an auxiliary Emission reading. Would this be an oxygen sensor? The car has 138,000 miles on it. I have
changed the timing belt and a transmission in the car.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Mike
Add pictures here
âś–

Tighten your gas cap at least SIX clicks and wait a few days. If the light fails to go off in a few days, replace the gas cap with new OEM.
P1456 has zero to do with the oxygen sensor.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Man if that works that will make my day!
Thanks
Mike

Add pictures here
âś–