2000 accord SRS light

Hi everyone,
I have a 2000 Accord, the SRS light came on. Does anyone know how can I turn that off?
Thanks In Advance

First get the error code behind the light. Something is wrong with your SRS system.
Next you short the MES connector behind the fuse box to erase the error codes.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Take it to the dealer. They should do the diagnostic at no charge to you. I went through this about 4-5 months ago. Dealer did the diagnostic at no charge to me. They said that it was most likely the seatbelt. That's what mine turned out to be. The seatbelts are covered under warranty. So again, no charge.
Randy