2000 Accord SRS

I recently replaced the stock Accord radio with an aftermarket one and since then the SRS light on my dash stays on all the time. Is there any sort of connection between the radio and the SRS that I'm not aware about? I've heard that some are attached to the alarm...or did I just accidentally fry something while I was in there?

I'm asking before I do the work to put back the old radio (just to be sure).

Reply to
Ianegon007

Lots of complaints about the Civic SRS light. Take a look at

Harry

Reply to
Harry

Thanks,