2001 civic wont start

I cant start my civic all of a sudden. I had this problem before and it started with difficulty, after some time, and now it wont start at all. Any suggestions?

No one is going to be able to answer this question without a lot more information.
When you say it wont start, does that mean that the engine turns over when the starter is engaged but never fires up?
Or does that mean that the starter does not turn the engine over at all.
Barring catastrophic mechanical failure (which you surely would have noticed, right, any loud crunching noises from under the hood?) there are only two system failures that can keep the car from starting, fuel and ignition. That's where diagnosis starts. You can have fuel pressure checked. You can check for spark.
Apply basic scientific analysis to your problem and you are much more likely to have good results than you are by asking a bunch of strangers on a Usenet group.
Now, if you can come back with a list of things you tried, systematically, and post the results, one of the knowledgeable persons that read this group may be able to help you.
Elliot Richmond Freelance Science Writer and Editor
snip

are much more

of
I'd say a truly scientific analysis would have resulted in your lurking here a few days to see that, in fact, the group has some very specific pointers, and in particular a web site a kind regular assembled, to assist this person with this condition.

That's the problem...

Were you directing this to me or to the original poster? If directed to me, it seems misplaced. I have lurked on this group for a long tiime and even made a small contribution on occassion. If directed to the original poster, then it is not very helpful. The other poster has already asked the question and can't go back to lurking for a few days while his or her car sits in the driveway.
In either case, it makes no sense and comes across as sounding like just a snotty and pointless remark.
Elliot Richmond Freelance Science Writer and Editor

bunch
in
group
You.
sounding like

More like a response in kind.
You should get at least a little familiar with www.tegger.com/hondafaq , which a group regular assembled with no small input (and properly crediting) many members of this group. FAQ. Can you spell this?
I just loathe people who drop titles, unsolicited, except that it's an immediate tip-off that one is dealing with someone of questionable intelligence.
dani wrote:

Unfortunately, it can be a dozen things right out of the chute without even thinking about it and we don't have enough information to tell you which to try first. Go to www.tegger.com and follow the no start condition. See how well you can describe what is happening to your car and post your findings.
Remco
Are you using a key? Is it the right key? Are you turning the key to the start postion? Does the car have a battery? Is the battery connected? Does the battery have a charge? Does the car have gas? Is it the right type of gas?

As Elle, says, start with TeGGeR's FAQ site. http://tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#startrun will take you a long way. Of course, we are assuming the timing belt is not overdue for change.
Mike