2003 Accord Passenger Low Beam not working

Hi all, Trying to figure out why the pass. side low beam is not working.
Bulb looks fine.
No power at socket with lights turn on
No power at fuse block when lights turned on (for pass low beam)
All High beams work fine and drivers side low beams work fine.
Does anyone know where the heck the relay is for the low beams so I can see if thats the issue?
any other ideas?

I think this car has a separate fuse for both driver and passenger sides.
--
Tegger