92 Civic radiator fan doesn't work

My 92 Civic runs hot because the fan doesn't work. I jump wired the radiator fan off the condenser fan plug and the radiator fan works; so it's not the
fan. What else could stop the radiator fan from working? Is there a sensor for this? If so, where is it located and how do I check it?
Thanks, Al
Add pictures here
âś–

<x-posted to the other group, as it should have been in the first place>
Bad boy, Al.
If your car has no fan switch relay (like the '91s), go here:
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/view_from_bottom.jpg
Your switch is bad. Easy replacement, and cheap. The one in the pic has had its connectors repaired on account of a ham-fisted oil change by me eleven years ago.
If it *does* have a fan switch relay, try here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/overheating/overheating-index /
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanks TeGGeR! I'm back in business!!!!!!!!
--Al

had
Add pictures here
âś–

Good news! So how'd you fix it?
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Oh yeah......I did exactly what you said from your website. It was the thermo sensor. The fuses and relay stuff was easy to check. So the last and the hard part was that sensor. I replaced it and bingo! The fan came on.
You're the man TeGGer!
Thanks, Al

Add pictures here
âś–

Actually, Remco is the author of that particular page. Hats off to Remco.