semipro wrote:

===================== 'Cabin Filter' is the term you're looking for. Here you go:
http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t3406&highlight Κbin+filter
I got 366 hits when I searched it at www.hondasuv.com
Time to adjust your valves too, I imagine... SEARCH 'burnt valves'
'Curly'
Add pictures here
βœ–

I did my CR-V awhile back but I just did my Suzuki Grand Vitara last night and they use a split filter to eliminate removal of the metal bar that is in the way. Not that it's a big deal to remove, but I'm wondering if the split Suzuki filter would fit in the Honda since the systems look identical (to me). I'd go out to the garage and look but I'm in my jammies.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Siskuwihane wrote:

-----------------------------
Priorities. You should be more concerned about saving a $3,000 valve job than saving ten minutes of cabin filter labor each year . .
'Curly'
Add pictures here
βœ–

WHAT??
What do my vavles have to do with my cabin filter observation? That doesn't make any sense.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Make that "valves".
Add pictures here