Accord's Michelin tires poorly made

2005 Accord with Michelin "Energy" high-gas-mileage tires, 5000 miles on the odometer.
One tire develops a large crack in the sidewall. I called the 800 number on
the warrantee pamphlet and was told that it was caused by a road hazard. If dry asphalt is a hazard, then he's right. I guess I didn't expect them to honor the manufacturing defect warrantee. I sold the 3 other ones as "take-offs" and bought 4 new all season tires with 50,000 mile guarantee plus road hazard (reputable brand). Owning a French product goes against my grain anyhow.
-

Anybody besides you actually LOOK at this "crack"?

Bigot.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Ah Mon amee, Michelin Tires are made in the USA - the French part of the USA?

Anybody besides you actually LOOK at this "crack"?

Bigot.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Not to mention their three plants in Nova Scotia.
You don't even have the slightest idea of France and french Go back to your local church you hamburger ayatollah