aftermarket paint?

I need to touch-up a few spots on my 90 Accord ("Seattle Silver Metallic"). I'm wondering, is it a good idea to stick to Honda paint, or do the aftermarket manufacturers get the color right?

Pete from Boston wrote:

Given the age of the car, I don't think it really matters now--unless of course you want to restore it to showroom condition. :-)

How big are these "spots"?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ