Battery Questions ?

Hello,
Son has a 4 year old Accord; 6 cyl. Live in New England; get's really cold here in the winter.
Know nothing re batteries, frankly.
Present battery is original equipment, apparently, and has a label on it
that say 440 cold cranking amps.
Is this the size he should go for in the replacement, or does bigger make more sense ?
Is Interstate a good battery brand ? Which should he stay away from ?
Much thanks, Bob
september.org:

Why are you replacing the battery?
--
Tegger

september.org:

I just discovered that "Bob" has also posted this identical question to rec.autos.tech.
Bob is ignorant of Usenet etiquette, evidently.
--
Tegger

Tegger wrote:

And New England is nowhere as cold as your neck o' the woods!
JT
On 5/1/2010 3:11 PM, Bob wrote:

    Is there a problem with the battery? The original one is still doing fine in my 2001 Accord V6.