Do 2000 Acura TLs have a window regulator?

I have a 1995 Nissan Maxima. A former co-worker of mine has a 2000 Acura TL. On the same day, in the same parking lot (but on opposite sides of the lot), both of our rear, driver-side windows fell down and
wouldn't stay up. This happened to me once before with the passengert- side rear window and through a Nissan news group I found out it was most likely the window regulator. Both times I've been able to by a new regulator for about $50, remove the door panel and replaced the broken regulator with the new one. I thought my friend could do the same with his TL, but I have yet to find any place online that sells a window regulator for a 2000 Acura TL. Do they have such a thing? Or do the power windows go up and down by some other method?
The Maxima's regulator is just a pulley system driven by a motor that pushes and pulls the window up and down. I've seen window motors for the 2000 TL and they are also about $50. Do the motor and regulator come as one part? (That would be impressive because a Nissan motor and regulator bought together sell for about $150 at the dealer.)
Basically, has anybody had a window on a 2000 TL fall down and fixed it? If so, how?
Thanks,
Jason
On 1/3/08 5:48 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com,

Look here: http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1 =TL&catcgry2 00&catcgry3MR+TL&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=REAR%2BDOOR%2BWIND OWS&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no

Whoo. Let's unbreak that URL, shall we?
<http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=TL&catcgry2 00&catcgry3MR+TL&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=REAR%2BDOOR%2BWIND OWS&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no>
Entering the search term "regulator" gives me a listing (no pics) for all 4 regulators, at about $120 each.
Problem is, this sort of problem is often caused by damaged window run channels, not the regulator. I'd pull the door panels off first and investigate.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ