hinge repair for 91 prelude

Does anyone know where I could get a door hinge pin repair kit for the driver door of a '91 prelude?? Thanks!!

Yes, go the nearest Honda dealer and buy a complete new hinge. I got some for my 78 yo mother-in-law's 86 Accord, and they were only C$28 each. I'd expect the Prelude hinge is about the same, may even be the same part. Look at the hinge first. If its the same concept as the Accord, there A and B hinges: LHS has A, B, RHS has B, A top / bottom.
Stewart DIBBS