Plastic Parts

Hi All, I have 207,000 miles on my car which I bought new and it runs good.. The problem is the plastic door handles have broken. off. I live in Florida
and at the dealer they were pretty expensive.So I looked on the web and found them for half price at www.bigdaddyautoparts.com Have fun, Fran G

You lying sack of spamming shit. You're the contact for that site. You think we've never seen "Oh, look at this whey kewl site I've found!" crap before..?
Administrative Contact:
Grysko, Fran snipped-for-privacy@operamail.com
159 rotonda circle
rotonda west, Florida 33947
United States
(941) 276-9191

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
Fran wrote:

Hi, Or wrecking yard.