Rough noise when changing into 5th over ~60mph ..?

Recently, when changing up to 5th gear, there has been a rough noise and feel from the gearstick. It only happens when going at least 60mph (silky
smooth below that) and feels like clumsy clutching. Every other gear is fine.
Any idea's what's going on? It's an Accord Type R (2000).
where did you get an accord type r. You talkin about a h22 swaped?

Sorry ... you lost me .. "h22 swaped"? I'm in the UK if that's what you mean - not sure if they released an Accord Type R in the USA. It's the 209bhp 2.2l engine.