Satellite Radio in 92 Integra

Hi All
Does anybody know about the compatibility of the OEM in dash car receiver in 92 Acura Integra and a satellite radio receiver? I need to figure out how to add some type of audio cable between the OEM receiver
and the Satellite receiver.
It looks like I may need some type of adapter device to allow for connection between both units. Is there something out there that can do this?
Any tips on installing the antenna?
You'll probably need an adapter, but I'm sure it can be done. Search around for adapters available on some of the larger car audio websites. Good luck
http://www.carforums.net / Auto Forums
"Dave Skipper" wrote in message...

My wife just got me an XM (Delphi) SkyFi radio for xmas... she already has one in her trailblazer, so this was an extra added to the acct. for less $$. It came with a car kit, meaning it had a cassette adapter and a built-in FM transmitter. Since my '02 Accord has a CD player and no cassette, I went with the built-in transmitter and it's working quite well, except that it took several calls to XM to get the thing activated.
As for the antenna, it is a small magnetic square that sticks to the roof of the car. I ran the antenna wire through the back seat into the trunk, then up around the weatherstripping on the rear window and mounted it just above the rear window. That's where the FM antenna is on an '02 Accord, and XM recommends mounting the antenna near the FM antenna for best results using the transmitter.
Whole installation took about ten minutes, activation took about twenty minutes.
mrdancer wrote:

Thanks I got it working nicely. I didn't find in the manual that the in-dash receiver had to be turned onto to an FM frequency. I thought I'd need some type of cable to link up directly.