Shift Knob

I know this is a honda NG and I use it for my 92 accord. I also have a 97 Infiniti J30 and am trying to remove the shift knob. Any suggestions, it
doesn't appear to unscrew off or there isn't a set screw that I can see.
Brian

Manual or automatic?
Manual unscrews the usual way, but it's tight. Plastic threads in knob go over metal threads on lever. Grab real tight when turning and puts lots of grunt into it.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Automatic
wrote in message

Take a better look. Most auto shift levers have a tiny set screw somewhere. Check the side that faces the front of the car.