squeaky sway bar bushings

Recently replaced the sway bar link bushings on my 1995 Honda Accord and after the first rain with them they really squeak a lot. Should i have put oil/lube on them while installing or are they not tight
enough? I tightened the top nut down just as much as the old ones were. Any help? thanks.
meciboy wrote:

You're using aftermarket urethane bushings. You need to put _silicone_ grease on them before installation and be prepared to pull them apart and regrease once in a while.
Or you can install OEM and forget about them.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ