1996 Grand Voyager Sway Bar Bushings

Hi all, does anybody know if there are some after market sway bar bushings that will last more than 20K? I've used OEM, Moog, Etc. Thanks Dave

Reply to
Dave

Hi Use bits of a waterhose like you have in your cooling system. Worked fine for me for about 110k miles now.

Let your worn out bushings be where they are and put i a bit of a hose around the swaybar like a bushing in the bushing. It=B4s a bitch to get the clamp back on but with a bit of mild violence and big muscles it works fine.

Reply to
Janne S

And be careful to not bend the clamps when trying to save yourself $12 because the clamps cost a whole lot more.

You're only getting 20k miles before clunking? You're not putting lubricant of some sort on them are you?

Let your worn out bushings be where they are and put i a bit of a hose around the swaybar like a bushing in the bushing. It´s a bitch to get the clamp back on but with a bit of mild violence and big muscles it works fine.

Reply to
RCSnyder

A synthetic brake lube is perfect for this application.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard