2008 Elantra Glove Box Light

Hello,
My 2008 Elantra Glove Box Light just stopped working for no reason.
Is there a separate fuse for that light or do you think it's the bulb itself?
Is it safe to take out and replace fuses with the battery still connected or do I have to disconnect it?
Is this covered under the 5 year / 60K warranty?
The light didn't work then it worked for a few hours and now it's not working again. I checked the glove back latch and it seems fine.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Bulbs are not usually covered under warranty. To prove one way or another for a couple of dollars replace lamp. If it,s still faulty, its the lid switch. See if its not binding. Fuses dont go intermittent.