HyundaiTech : We want to thank you for being in this NG

Thanks for your valueable information, advice, and help on our Hyundai vehicles. It is definetly a Plus having you here.

ChimChimery ChimChimery wrote:

I'll third it.
Hey dave, ya still taking your hot wheels vet to Wal-Mart for service?
It's definately a MINUS having an uneducated fundy moron like you here
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:08:15 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (ChimChimery ChimChimery) wrote:

Allow me to add my voice to those already heard.
Sincerely --