NEW 2006 SONATA

Am considering buying one. Anyone have any experience with it? Any idea of the right price in Canada? Or the US?

Add pictures here
โœ–
The new Sonatas are very pretty. I would buy one only like you I'm wating to get word on how well they stay in one piece in real world driving situations and through *time* damage i.e. damage over use over the progress of time.
Add pictures here
โœ–
If one waits for results "over time", one will no longer be buying a new car ! There are some good reviews in Edmund; check out :
http://www.edmunds.com/spotlight/hyundai/sonata/sonata.html?tid ํmunds.h..spotlight..2.*
Add pictures here
โœ–
Double Wishbone front suspension! ESC Standard! I wonder if the 235 HP V6 can be had with a standard 5-speed manual transaxle.
To be honest with you. I myself would wait at least 2 years for the car I want and buy it used. That way I don't get crucified from the cost of depreciation. I've had a new car from the start and to be honest with you I can do without being the first owner to save some big $$$.
Add pictures here
โœ–
You are right. But different circumstances result in different choices.
Add pictures here
โœ–
V6 comes with automatic only. I believe you have the choice of a 4 or 5 speed auto.
Add pictures here
โœ–