sway bar bushings '01 elantra

this will probably sound like a silly question to some, but since I've never performed the service myself, I must ask
on my elantra, the sway bar bushings are squeaking, and I just want to know
what the procedure is for lubing them.
thanks for any help!
Andre
simple enuf! I think it's the front sway bar that's squeaking, but while I'm working on the car, I may as well lube both sets. Since I do my own oil changes (synthetic, for what it's worth) not everything under the car is getting lubed (do those oil change places really lube anything down there anyway?).....while i'm under the car doing the sway bar bushings, what else would be a good idea to lube while i'm under there?
thanks for the help
andre
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:17:43 -0600