oozing door problem

Does anyone with a late model Isuzu have trouble with black sealent oozing from the bottom of the door? I have had my 1999 Amigo to the dealership 3 times for this and it is still oozing out. Now I have to
take it back for a day again.
Did you have an aftermarket corrosion protection coating applied? I recall they used to drill holes in doors and spray it in the interior on metal surfaces. Maybe it's leaking down and out in the heat of summer...
BuddyWh

Nope, unless Isuzu that added it. The dealer had said they have had many Isuzu's show up with the oozing door problem.
BuddyWh wrote:

Its a rust preventative..