1976 Jeep - Tires to stay for a while.

I had a previous post about the 35" tires on my newly acquired CJ. I was planning on removing them for a more standard set but, they are growing on me a little. I need to do a few things before I can drive it. The card needs re-built (a motorcraft carb on a jeep?). And the engine is running rough and needs tuned, adjusted, whatever. After I drive it for a little while, then I will make a decision as to the fate of the large tires. Incidently, it does fit into the garage, so one of my original reasons for removing the tires is no longer valid.

Chip

Reply to
Chip