98 ac clutch help

I just bought a new ac clutch for my 98 wrangler does anyone know how to adj it? i did not put it on yet but it came with a bunch of washers and no dirrections anyone know what to do?

Reply to
98pit

Sorry my Jeep doesn't have A/C, but the compressors are only made by a handful of manufacturers -- find your mfr. & model and punch it up, google is a wonderful tool.

Rough spec: (0.016" to 0.031") for a Sanden Unit...

Sample mfr's installation manual, see page 25:

Jon

Reply to
Jon