Classic/Disco Recovery points.

I had some recovery rings fitted on the front chassis of the Rangie ala....

I've (oh so very nearly) got rid of the Rangie now and would like to know if these same recovery rings will bolt on ok to the Disco I 3.9 ES (R reg -

1997). I've taken a passing glance and it appears initially that the plastic moulding on the front bumper which the number plate fastens too may well cause some issues. Mrs D is out in the motor at the present and it's one of them questions that refuses to wait :o)

Any one fitted recovery points t a Disco I of similar age

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Oi behave your self don't get me all wound up or I'll tell er indoors what was in the jiffy bag (LOL) well my version anyway Derek

Reply to
Derek

Yeah landed today :0) Fantastic! do you do pay pal ? I'll bung you some beer tokens.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D