Done 39 miles & hooked

Just a bit deaf!!

s3 steering is like nothing I have ever tried before!

I now need a manual as to tell me what the hell everything is. It appears to have 2 choke & only one of them works!!

Any online operation manuals that anyone knows of?

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

S3 88" (Albert)

__

Reply to
Nige

Try this link...

...scroll through the list I'm sure you'll find something. Cheers, Wolverine, Big, Red, 110 CSW.

Reply to
Ian Symonds

Yeah - I noticed that. Some bugger jury rigged the 2nd one at some point. You've also got the enormous fsck off interrupt unit for the rear wiper trying to remove your right knee.

I also suspect that a S3 is supposed to have a bit bigger steering wheel on it.

Glad you like it mate!

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

It's well different. Too cold t have a reall look around it today, but I'll have a good gander about. The rear wash wpe (useless pile of crap!!) is coming off along with the massive knee ripper relay! I just can't undertsand the handbrake positioning. I'm 6' 3" & not axactly slightly built, it jabs into my left calf a treat!

Cant see it bieng very economical!!!

Cheers

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

__

Reply to
Nige

to have 2 choke & only one of

You've probably got a Weber carb. The original choke cable (coming from steering column) isn't long enough so they come with a replacement to fit elsewhere. Other than that, I wouldn't think there were enough switches to justify a manual!!

Enjoy... Andy

Reply to
Andy Warner

The one in the lower dash tray connects to the carb, but does nothing apart make it splutter & die! The proper one on the console works fine! I'll take the extra one out as it does nothing! Someone has also fit a rear wash wipe, but the control system & relay are in the daftest place right by your right knee! Thats coming out too. I also cant work out how to get washer fluid on the windows!

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

__

Reply to
Nige

have 2 choke & only one of

The choke lightswitch is clipped to the cable just inside the engine bay, follow the choke lead to the bulkhead. They sometimes look like they are OK but may have come adrift slightly and appear not to work because the ickle button isn't being pressed.

I'm at Greengates in the morning, can drop you off some Haynes books of lies if you get the kettle on. A part timer like you will be on holiday by now won't you?

I'll bring me Bren

Reply to
wayne

Nige composed the following ...

Bucket and sponge .... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

hehehe - I'll have to get it from my office car park, so I should be around after 11am? I wouldnt bring the bren given recent events here!! I'll tell you rather than post! Or i can leave it there & I'll be around all morning from 9am!

Cheers & let me know!