S3 Water temp gauge inop

Likely cause the sender unit, if so where is it?

Or could it be a knackered gauge?

It does flick about driving, but that could be the road conditions!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

__

Reply to
Nige

It's at the front of the cylinder head near the radiator fan. Mine had a poorly crimped connection on the lead. I recrimped it and it was fine. I thought I'd check it again anyway and promptly snapped the spade terminal off the end of the sender.

Arse

Reply to
wayne