Gold star for Kenlowe

I just phoned Kenlowe up to see if I could get one of their silicon seal thingies that go into the rad hose where the sensor fits. Straight through to someone who knew what she was talking about, they're sending 2 out in the post tonight, and next time I'm in the post office, if I could send them =A32.50 in stamps to cover the cost.

Not to common to get service like that :-)

AndyC.

Reply to
AndyC

I had a Kenlowe Hotstart. For some unknown reason the pump part failed on three success units - the heater part was fine. Kenlowe replaced them without hesitation..

Reply to
Richard

Well done Kenlow - What a refreshing change!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:22:54 +0100, Richard enlightened us thusly:

Ditto on my fan installation when the thermoswitch thing fell apart. New one sent out pronto, would I mind very much sending the old one back so they could pull it apart and see how it broke.

Top company.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Not to common to get service like that :-)

How does that compare against a company that doesn't get emails, doesn't answer the phone or respond to telephone messages that are left, and the only way in which any information can apparently be gleaned is by publicly shaming them with a newsgroup Ping?

Peter Shaw

Reply to
Peter

On or around Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:08:26 +0100, "Peter" enlightened us thusly:

Who are you aiming at here? If it's who I think it is, I've had the odd glitch but they've all been sorted out, and not all were the fault of the chap in question - you don't, as a supplier, look inside the box to make sure that *your* supplier has put in the parts that it says it has on the outside, rather than some other parts. And I've had problems with other well-known suppliers too, and yes, they were sorted as well.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Thats twice tonight Austin that you've replied to people in my Plonk Bin - I had to double check as I though you may have been going more insane talking to yourself ;-) I didn't realise I had so many plonkettes... I feel I may be missing a whole world of whinging t***s :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D