Good news & bad news!

Bad news, had to sell Albert today to make some space & to be honest I really want (NEED) a 110 CSW to be my next project.

Good news, I sold it for £1400! I only paid £850 for it & all I have done is get the rear axle welded up & tested for 12 months!

I never got round to fitting the new door top or any of the few bits I bought!

Nige

It could buy me a reasonable 110 with change, eh Mark?

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

erm..... isn't a 110 a little bigger than a 88?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Yeah, but i dont have one yet!

By the time I do 'll have lads of space & this might sound odd, but I know what I mean.

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

;0)

Alright alright, no need to go getting all cockney on us

:0)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Leave it......................

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

Monly a little bit jealous as a 110 CSW is on my wish list too for one day when the Classic comes up for replacement. Either that or a Spangly L200 Crew cab providing I'm having a full on mid life crisis by then.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

You didn't buy a carb for it did you? :-)

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

The carb was one good bit on that motor.

Oi! Nige!

You don't keep cars long, do you mate?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Is this the truck you got for nowt as a breakdown? If so, it's gaining added value at a hell of a rate isn't it!

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

It actually scrubbed up to be a decent motor Paul. I just want something just that bit more 90 or 110 ish for the use i give it. I did 789 miles in that car & it was off the road with a bad axle for a while.

Now some other lucky bloke can enjoy it & I can start on another one!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

want (NEED) a 110 CSW to be

get the rear axle welded up

ye want me 110? hmm, was going to wait until I'd bought the disco and I'll be wanting £1500 at the very least for it (I paid £2k for it a year or so ago and it's been 'sorted' since then).

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

Contact medirect Mark, send some photos (not naked ladies!!) We might be able to do a deal, you never know!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

to do a deal, you never

no naked ladies? pah, ok...

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

On or around Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:08:44 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

don't you mean "as well as" ? :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sat, 23 Apr 2005 15:30:54 +0100, MVP enlightened us thusly:

you can send 'em to me instead, if you like ;-)

You ever put any on Photonet?

might, if you're lucky, get you my little bit of it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

you can all go to my website to see the nekkid wimmin ;o) I'll be uploading some new ones next week.

no I don't use photonet, looks like another photo community, I'll take a look though.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

The falcon is a cracker - wants a bit of cropping though.... :-)

I'm getting on fairly well with Gallery at present. Still pretty basic 'cos I haven't skinned it yet, but my live-in designer is working on that (apparently).

I've now got several thousand photos to sift through and build into a decent set of galleries.... Tuits tuits tuits....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

oh I know that game... that's my main task for the next 2 weeks.

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP

On or around Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:47:49 +0100, MVP enlightened us thusly:

it is a photo community

Reply to
Austin Shackles

On or around Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:00:14 +0100, Austin Shackles enlightened us thusly:

bugger, pressed send too soon.

... but it seems quite good to me. lot of decent photos/photographers on it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles