Happy Birthday

to Martyn,

And, indeed, to me...

a.f.l. regulars are duty bound to have a beer tonight.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Done, and a damned fine beer it was too. 10pm here in New Zealand now. Happy birthday lads.

Reply to
EMB

To Tim, Martin and everybody else who has his birthday today my best wishes for many many happy, healthy and prosperous returns of the day. and of course lots of land rovers and off roading.

Take care and have fun Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Me too, as I just passed my C+E driving test (a.k.a. Class 1 HGV)

Happy birthday to both of you too.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Everett

Oh yes!

Hic!

Shartid urly chewday...

Reply to
Mother

Wibble

Oh dear..one too many 1664's!

Reply to
The Neffalump

So how many of us over here were born in 1964?

June 24th, 1964 for me.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

you old sods,

1966 for me, and boy, what a year it was.

andy

Reply to
Andy

On or around Sat, 14 Aug 2004 23:14:33 +0100, Andy enlightened us thusly:

and me. Good year, 1966.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Ah, you're all old buggers. 1968 for me.

Reply to
EMB

1953. Coronation, Everest conquered, Mrs B has baby boy etc. Which makes you guys *young* buggers, if my maths is correct. ;-)

Speaking of which (the year, that is), since I first owned a Landy I have been on the lookout for a 1953 Series I, preferably November of that year, to restore. I have this Dorian Gray thing, the Landy on the drive getting better and better, while I just carry on rusting away and getting more decrepit as time goes by.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

June 63. Ah youth.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

Yay! I'm beginning to feel young again.

March 75.

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

November 67

Reply to
Nige

You are. I got married that year.

nigelH

Reply to
Nigel Hewitt

Heh, Jan 75

Reply to
Steve Hoppé

Gah. I'm not. March '78.

Cheers, Aled.

Reply to
Aled

January '79 :p

Any other offers?

Alex

Reply to
Alex

oct 81

Reply to
Adam Bryce

Bah, I thought I was the youngest LR enthusiast on here....

Alex

Reply to
Alex