Haynes manual 90,110 & Defender Diesel -03017

I have purchased a Haynes Manual 3017 for the 90, 110 & Defender Diesel.......

.......and I have a petrol engine in my 110 (1989) any one want to swap manuals?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Hill

Paul Hill

Reply to
Paul Hill

Unless they've brought one out there isn't a Haynes for the petrol. If you do a bit of searching you can find the full workshop manuals on the web. I'd keep the Haynes manual, it suffers from the usual Haynes problems, but most of the rest of the vehicle is standard and covered in the manual. I don't know if it's still on the web, but another useful source is the Illustrated Parts List, do a Google groups search on this newsgroup and you should find it. If all else fails drop me a line and I'll try and send find the links for you. The other book to try is the Porter service book, no good for re-builds, but quite good for service items.

Reply to
Bob Miller