LPG prices

Just out of interest what are people paying for lpg around the country (forecourts only!). My local (Kent) bp has gone up to 45.9p/l. I filled up at Morrisons today and that was 39.9p/l. I was paying around 36p/l six years ago.

Richard

Reply to
Richard

Morrisons is the same here, though BP is about 47p I think (and was

49.9 a couple of weeks back!)
Reply to
Tom Woods

39.9 at Morrisons - Parkway, Sheffield 47.9 at BP - Bramhall Lane, Sheffield
Reply to
Mother

Where is 'here' Tom?

Richard

Reply to
Richard

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:15:20 GMT, "Richard" scribbled the following nonsense:

my local morrisons is still 35.9, but have seen seen prices as high as

48.9......
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

hehe!. Sorry!. Crewe/Stoke on trent

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Tue, 25 Apr 2006 21:42:04 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

47.9 at warwick services, 45.9 at Shell in West Hagley or thereabouts, and I think 43.9 down the road a bit here.
Reply to
Austin Shackles
39.9 at morrisons in small heath birmingham price varies around the city peaking at around 49p at a BP on the A449 near kings norton
Reply to
Shayne