MOT

Checked car today before the MOT test. Nowt wrong at all, Lights all work ,water in washer bottle, gets to the MOT station he puts it up on the ramp ello wots that dripping there...Bloody fuel leak from the HP pipe from tank...And it looks a right bast to change it :( Would it be a main part dealer for pipe or the local car store stock em?)

Reply to
Indi

What vehicle and engine?

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Disco td5a

Reply to
Indi

Well looks like I'm buggered the HP pipe cant be brought on its own you have to buy all 4 pipes which is £55...But they have been on back order for 3 months as Land Rover does not have any. Any body know where else I could get the pipes from?

Reply to
Indi

Okay got it sorted. A mate of mine rang me and told me about a company who makes repairs pipes I phone them and told them my plight and said to drop it down for them to have look, with 20 mins of me giving to em it was repaired this was done by cutting pipe at leak and fitting an push on adaptor. Any one else have this prob the company name is PIRTEK phone 01213278678 they do have branches around the UK

Reply to
Indi

Bet U got change out of £55!

Reply to